||24 ft 2 in (7.37 meters)
|Number of Engines
|Fuel Tank Count
|Length Of Deck
Call up your friends and invite them out for a day loaded with plenty of casts, laughs and memories, compliments of the FISHIN’ BARGE® 22 DLX and its long list of fishing and comfort features.
With a 22’ 1” by 8’ 6” deck, this boat has plenty of room in the playpen for two loaded fishing decks, both with an aerated livewell, two fishing chairs and rod storage (new lockable rod storage is conveniently located near the aft fishing deck). But the fun doesn’t stop there! There’s also midship lounge seating port and starboard, both with the STOW MORE™ seat storage system, a new, larger 11’ Bimini top, new Bazooka® stereo speaker and more!
Did we mention that it’ll hold a crew of 11? Do you need any more reasons to check out the loaded and fishing friendly FISHIN’ BARGE 22 DLX? Because, there are plenty more features for you to look at!
- 10+LIFE™ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter multichambered pontoon logs
- Built-in RAIL-LOCK® system for mounting optional covers
- Bow fishing deck w/
- NEW port 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated livewell, starboard compartment prewired for optional fish package, 2 fishing chairs & rod, tool & drink holders
- Console w/cooler storage below, helm chair & forward couch w/STOW MORE™ seat-back compartment & lockable underseat compartment
- NEW stereo interface w/Bluetooth® input & Bazooka® Party Bar speaker
- NEW color-keyed 11' (3.35 m) Bimini top w/QUICKLIFT® deployment system & storage pockets
- Aft L-lounge w/underseat storage, movable drink holder, base for removable table & STOW MORE™ seat-back compartment
- Aft fishing deck w/16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated livewell, 2 fishing chairs & rod holders & convenient access to lounge-back-integrated compartment
- Aft boarding platform w/fold-down ladder
- Length:24' 2"
- Deck length: 22' 1"
- Deck width: 8' 6"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32.1 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 22' 3"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24"
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 11 persons
- Max. person weight: 1500 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2148 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26"
- Draft: 15"
- Average dry weight: 2039 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3873 lbs.
- Package height: 9' 0"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 32' 4"
- Storage length: 32' 4"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE™ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- NMMA® certified
- NEW 11' (3.35 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights, protective boot & accepts optional drop-down changing curtain
- NEW Bazooka® Party Bar stereo & speakers in the Bimini top
- Front zipper on Bimini top to join optional forward Bimini together
- QUICKLIFT® Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Nylon gate latches & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Port & starboard LED navigation lights
- Bimini-mounted anchor/navigation light
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW bow port 16-gal. (60.57 L) rotomolded & aerated livewell w/shutoff valve & composite lid w/ruler
- Aft port 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket & shutoff valve
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- 4:2 ratio no-feedback steering for responsive, easy turning
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/door & integrated pouch
- Small items tray
- Drink holders
- Built-in footrest w/non-skid pad
- Bluetooth®-capable stereo interface for Bazooka® Party Bar
- Tachometer, trim meter/speedometer & fuel & hour gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box w/trim
- 12V outlet
- NEW darker console color
- STOW MORE™ system features an added compartment in the seat back for increased storage
- NEW larger bow port rotomolded box w/livewell, ruler, drink holders & lid
- NEW larger bow starboard rotomolded box w/storage, ruler, drink holders & lid w/room for 24V total battery capacity
- Clam-shell fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/4 removable folding fishing chairs
- Forward-console couch w/STOW MORE™ system & lockable underseat storage
- Aft L-lounge w/STOW MORE™ system & underseat storage
- Rear-facing tackle storage in aft L-lounge
- NEW molded aft starboard lockable rod box for 6 rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m) w/lid, rod tube holders & organizer
- High-back swiveling helm bucket seat, reclining & w/self-leveling arms
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Woven 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade flooring throughout
- NEW marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- Movable drink holder/armrest
- Removable table w/padded insert, 4 molded-in drink holders & 2 pedestal base locations
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for a drier ride
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Color: Black Metallic or Indigo Blue fencing
- NEW exterior styling
- Plasma & laser cutters & robotic welding help ensure precise fit & finish throughout
- Rotomolded couches & backs for furniture w/NEW Diamante Pepper accent
- Fishing seats w/NEW Diamante Pepper accent
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- RAIL-LOCK® system for mounting optional tops & optional mooring cover
- NEW protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1-1/4" (3.18 cm), .090" (.23 cm) thick anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Rear boarding platform
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel w/latching fuse block door
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Bass Pro Shops/Tracker Boat Center GARLAND
5001 Bass Pro Drive
Garland, TX 75043